School is out for the summer most places and that means the kids need something to do! Keeping them busy can be hard when they are home all day long. But I have found 30 of my favorite things to do with kids this summer to help you keep the kids busy! It’s a start, right? And even the little ones can get in on most of these activities!
If you’re looking for more ideas or a list of ideas to get you through June, I’ve also got 30 Things to Do with the Kids in June to get your summer bucket list started on the right foot!
- DIY Sidewalk Paint at Formula Mom
- Active Outdoor Games for Kids by 7 on a Shoestring
- 5 Ways to Get Outdoors with the Kids by Simmworks Family
- Sponge Balls by The Suburban Mom
- Bottle Cap Magnets by Long Wait for Isabella