Ramadan While Working
This Ramadan, many people may continue to work from home while others will commute to work. Whichever category you fall into, there are many challenges that employees face during Ramadan; meeting-filled workdays, difficulty concentrating, perhaps driving long distances, and staying up late during the last ten nights. Read on for tips on how you can adapt.
- How to overcome disadvantages of virtual work and be productive when working from home
- Balancing your work responsibilities during Ramadan
- Maintaining productivity and balancing fasting with workplace demands
- This resource can be shared with your coworkers to help them understand how to support you in Ramadan.
- For employers, refer to this guide for how to support your Muslim employees.